As we all continue to navigate life in light of COVID-19, I’d like to address how ACMT is taking every precaution to keep all who enter as safe as possible.
ACMT follows the Practice Guidleines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration( OSHA).
While many of these safety measures and protocols are standard within the healthcare community, there are some additional requirements and information to be aware of when booking an appointment at ACMT.
Here’s what to expect:
– Secure, HIPAA-compliant electronic booking system & intake/waiver forms
– Face covering is required for clients inside the building and during massage therapy treatment
– Therapist will wear mask and face shield
– No touch thermal temperature reading upon entering the building
– Health intake review day of appointment
– Additional COVID-19 screening upon arrival
– Sign COVID-19 addendum
– Hand sanitizing stations & sinks/hand soap available
– Staggered appointment times to ensure no more than one client at a time is in the clinic
– Modified service menu
– 60min session limit
– By appointment only
– Minimum of 30 mins in between appointments to allow for proper disinfection, sanitizing, and ventilation.
– Use of EPA approved disinfecting products
– HEPA air filters
– UV light sanitation
– Contactless payment system
– No penalty for same-day cancellation if feeling unwell
– Clinic Action Plan in place in the event of COVID-19 exposure or potential exposure
…And many more.
As we continue to move forward, understand